At JMC Engineering we have 35 years experience in the field and 12,000 square feet manufacturing space so we can provide professional bespoke, structural steel fabrication and quarry construction.
We work across all of Ireland and have all the equipment and expertise to design and build projects for all customers.
Our services range from material handling, storage bins, and cement silos to whole project management in structural steel fabrication and quarry construction.Structured Steel Work
Our structural steel fabricators working from the latest CAD drawings produce exceptional quality end product as well as offering great service and value for money.
Our structural steel service includes:
Quarry Plant Construction
- CAD Drawings
- Steel fabrication
- Complete Cladding package
- Dismantling and relocation of existing structures
Our Quarry plant construction includes everything you need from advice on planning the layout of your plant to building the finished product
This service is offered across Ireland and the UK if necessary.
Our Quarry plant division includes:
- Manufacture of Concrete Batching Plants
- Crushing and screening plants
- Aggregate conveyor systems
- Aggregate storage bins
- Dismantling and re-erection of existing plants
- Sub contract installation of complete tar plants
With 35 years experience we are experts in the fabrication and installation of all types of storage containers to suit customer requirements such as:
Filling Station Canopies
- Vertical or horizontal cement silos complete with screw conveyors, weigh hoppers etc.
- Bunded Oil storage tanks
- Galvanised Water storage tanks
At JMC Engineering we can offer expert advice on design and installation of your filling station canopy.
For the ideal canopy we provide:
- 3D CAD drawings
- Structural steelwork for shop premises
- Top quality workmanship throughout
- Erection and sheeting of structure by our experienced personnel